In this month's episode!
- TOO MANY SANTAS IS OUT NOW, somehow!
- Things we cut from the game in order to finish it in time
- "His eyelids are definitely someone else's eyelids."
- Why politicians only "suspend" their campaigns, never "end" them
- Steam still doesn't think we're real :(
- What's next?
- How John Cena cured his cholera
- The mystery of the unbuyable t-shirt
- Our favorite rocks
All this, plus COVID DOESN'T EXIST—in our games!! (Bet I freaked you out for a second there, huh.)
If you have questions about game development or any of our games, e-mail them to email@example.com, and we'll answer them on the show! You can also follow us on Twitter; I'm @PaulMFranzen and Michael is @arglefumph.
Our theme song is "Cigarettes and One-Night Stands" by 5thavenueband, and it is licensed under under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0.