In this month's episode!
- WE KNOW WHAT TUPLES ARE NOW.
- Burger King hacks
- Updates to the credits sequence in Too Many Santas! (and why)
- Getting your kids to scream
- Authentic elevator sounds
- Redoing art assets for sequels
- Making dumb workarounds look intentional
- Are games just too loud nowadays?
- How do we find music for our games?
- "The Lost Gamer"
All this, plus why devs should watch people stream their games! You won't want to miss it.
If you have questions about game development or any of our games, e-mail them to email@example.com, and we'll answer them on the show! You can also follow us on Twitter; I'm @PaulMFranzen and Michael is @arglefumph.
Our theme song is "Cigarettes and One-Night Stands" by 5thavenueband, and it is licensed under under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0.