In this month's episode!
- The death of Chief Justice Goober
- Trying to remember our own jokes and storylines
- Which months are dead-er than others
- How a game's interface can screw up your cool haikus
- Is it okay to name your son after the family sword?
- The lyrics to MMMBop
- Games we never made (…yet?)
All this, plus old men (us) shout at clouds (modern gaming consoles). You won't want to miss it!!
If you have questions about game development or any of our games, e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll answer them on the show! You can also follow us on Twitter; I'm @PaulMFranzen and Michael is @arglefumph.
Our theme song is "Cigarettes and One-Night Stands" by 5thavenueband, and it is licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0.