In this month's episode!
- The ways we indent our code!
- Beating up your computer
- Sales breakdowns between PC, Switch, PlayStation and Xbox
- Our outline for Cat President 3
- Broadway musicals
- Cat genders
- Bitter giant artichokes
- Coming up with backstories for main characters
- Paul's hot take on the Big Mac
- Underrated, underappreciated games (like M.C. Kids)
All this, plus Bill Clinton plays the sax! We're An-i-ma-niacs!
If you have questions about game development or any of our games, e-mail them to email@example.com, and we'll answer them on the show! You can also follow us on Twitter; I'm @PaulMFranzen and Michael is @arglefumph.
Our theme song is "Cigarettes and One-Night Stands" by 5thavenueband, and it is licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0.