In this month's episode!
- Paul's problems with level(s) design
- We try to pick our next project: mommies, supervillains, or creepy kids?
- Writing during the pandemic
- The concept of blue
- Quack Man & Honk Girl
- Dark Michael
- Deconstructing Goosebumps
- Recording authentic early 2000s cell phone sound effects
- Holes in bridges
- Mother 3
All this, plus Michael reveals the lost Lost Oregon City Gold death scene! You won't want to miss it!
If you have questions about game development or any of our games, e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll answer them on the show! You can also follow us on Twitter; I'm @PaulMFranzen and Michael is @arglefumph.
Our theme song is "Cigarettes and One-Night Stands" by 5thavenueband, and it is licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0.