In this month's episode!
- Oh, a (large) rock!
- How to cheat at slider puzzles
- Internet Court and Cat President 2 sales figures
- Steam's new beta-testing program
- Dressing up our friends as Santa Claus
- Stealthy vs. non-stealthy beards
- Burger King soda fountains
- How to pronounce Oregon
- Which of our games would we want to be trapped in for a year?
All this, plus we learn what Paul plans to do with his Amazon Prime free trial! You won't want to miss it.
If you have questions about game development or any of our games, e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll answer them on the show! You can also follow us on Twitter; I'm @PaulMFranzen and Michael is @arglefumph.
Our theme song is "Cigarettes and One-Night Stands" by 5thavenueband, and it is licensed under under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0.