In this month's episode!
- Internet Court is coming out on April 6th!!
- Huw Miller and Timothy Mark join us to talk about their characters in the game
- Casting decisions (or: "Hey, that's a nice hoodie!")
- Improv in Internet Court
- Janky camera setups
- Michael's college TV sitcom
- $5 VR headsets
- Goths at Disneyland
- Nancy Drew drama
- Paul's "Gamedev Search of the Day"s
All this, plus Tim tells a story about going camping with legendary game designer Tim Schafer! You won't wanna miss it!
If you have questions about game development or any of our games, e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll answer them on the show! You can also follow us on Twitter; I'm @PaulMFranzen, Michael is @arglefumph, Huw is @the_huwmiller, and Timothy is @BidiotBales.
Our theme song is "Cigarettes and One-Night Stands" by 5thavenueband, and it is licensed under under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0.