Welcome back to "Oh, a Podcast!", literally the only thing on the Internet that isn't talking about politics this month! Here's what's on the docket:
- We finally thought of a dating sim too uncomfortable for even us to make.
- Paul's dream adventure game, Basically a Cow
- Balancing having a newborn and getting anything done ever
- Game puzzles involving dirty diapers
- Taking inspiration from games we found at yardsales
- We don't really know what Thumbelina is.
- Michael's old man make-up
- Designing game design docs
- The pedantic math puzzle in Francy Two that everybody is going to hate
- How to avoid animating your game
All this, plus Michael briefly explains how self-employment taxes work*! You won't want to miss it!!
If you have questions about game development or any of our games, e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll answer them on the show! You can also follow us on Twitter; I'm @PaulMFranzen, and Michael is @arglefumph.
* THIS IS PURELY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. DO NOT MAKE ANY FINANCIAL DECISIONS BASED ON WHAT THESE TWO BOZOS SAY.