In this month's episode!
- COVID-19's impact on our work
- Cancer-themed romance novels
- Hooking up with the vice principal
- Rooftop minigolf
- Internet Court is real life now.
- BoardGameArena.com (add Paul as a friend—paulmeetsworld!)
- Quarantining with kids
- Updates that make games worse
- The oppressive sadness of Life is Strange 2
All this, plus we talk about Michael's canceled Disney World trip! There's nothing super-sad about that—you'll definitely want to listen.
If you have questions about game development or any of our games, e-mail them to email@example.com, and we'll answer them on the show! You can also follow us on Twitter; I'm @PaulMFranzen, and Michael is @arglefumph.