Michael's got a new job and a new baby on the way, and Paul is...also busy (*wipes Cheeto dust off shirt*), but we're still making games and casting pods! Here's what we're talking about this month:
- Lyndon B. Johnson
- Flippin' artwork! (No wait, sorry, that should be "flipping artwork".)
- Gamifying soap opera storylines
- Best practices for using photography in visual novels
- Selecting "the most racist-looking cats" for Cat President
- Stunning revelations about Thunderpaw's hair (and DJ Nibbles' legs)
- Snark vs. sincerity
- Character names in Little Orphan Annie
- Sexism in Ace Attorney and French novels from the 1800s
- What would we like to see more of in games?
All this, plus a like 20-minute discussion of Case 3 from the new Phoenix Wright game! It's like we recorded an episode of The GameCola Podcast by mistake. Happy listening!!
If you have questions about game development or any of our games, e-mail them to email@example.com, and we'll answer them on the show! You can also follow us on Twitter; I'm @PaulMFranzen, and Michael is @arglefumph.