In this month's episode!
- References in our games that we don't understand
- Disney princesses
- Designing puzzles for text-only games
- "Wikipedia Brown"
- How to recharge old batteries
- The locks at Yale University
- Selling our games for embarrassingly low prices
- How to demo visual novels at conventions
- The dangers of videogames
- Where does the name "Oh, a Rock!" come from?
All this, plus spoilers for The Wizard of Oz! You probably SHOULD miss it, if you haven't read the book yet.
If you have questions about game development or any of our games, e-mail them to email@example.com, and we'll answer them on the show! You can also follow us on Twitter; I'm @PaulMFranzen, and Michael is @arglefumph.