In this month's episode!
- Cracker Barrel trivia
- Streaming old adventure games for young Nancy Drew fans
- Heroes who are actually terrible people
- Characters, backgrounds and items that do nothing and serve no purpose
- "Where are the marshmallows?!"
- Inventory overload
- Pro-tips for Windows Movie Maker
- The [censored] [censored] puzzle from Tales of Monkey Island that Paul hates so much
- Balancing difficulty and fun
- Asking developers to "just" add something to a game
All this, plus updates on Internet Court, The Pizza Delivery Boy Who Saved the World, and Mermaid Mission: Titanic. You won't want to miss it!
If you have questions about game development or any of our games, e-mail them to email@example.com, and we'll answer them on the show! You can also follow us on Twitter; I'm @PaulMFranzen, and Michael is @arglefumph.