We're back!! (A Dinosaur's Story.) (Sorry, force of habit.) Here's some of the stuff we talk about in this fine episode:
- The FMV legal thriller we've been trying to get started for like four years
- A brutal takedown of (how bad we are with) the new Phoenix Wright mechanics
- Apples, mashed potatoes, and other things Paul thinks it's okay to put on pizza
- Stories from Michael's pizza-delivery route
- Venting real-life frustrations through game design
- Michael's soap operas
- The flexibility of Ren'py
- How everything in game development takes longer than (you think) it should
- Using RPG mechanics to explain football
- Game development through Twitter
All this, plus a special appearance by "Rover", the definite cat from Cat President!
If you have questions about game development or any of our games, e-mail them to email@example.com, and we'll answer them on the show! You can also follow us on Twitter; I'm @PaulMFranzen, and Michael is @arglefumph.