In this month's episode!
- Michael's Michael shirt he had printed up for Internet Court
- How to drink soda without getting sued
- Casting our moms in our games
- What it's like to have more than two people test your game
- Oxford commas
- Why do we have websites?
- Designing and implementing pizza-based puzzles
- Naked speed-runs
- What tastes better, Tide Pods or Switch cartridges?
- We dump on the new Mario and Zelda games for like 15 minutes.
All this, plus Michael pronounces "Chopin" kinda funny. You won't wanna miss it!!
If you have questions about game development or any of our games, e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll answer them on the show! You can also follow us on Twitter; I'm @PaulMFranzen, and Michael is @arglefumph.