In this month's episode!
- Francy Droo & Friends is coming very soon!
- Finding bugs in My Nigerian Prince, three years later
- It's pronounced "Ren'py".
- Mermaid Mission Titanic, a new visual novel that Michael's writing, coding, and arting
- Michael's impossible dialogue
- We completely invent the idea of "pre-alpha". Copyright; that's ours now.
- Do mops look anything like hair?
- The lost Latin translation of My Nigerian Prince
- Paul's twitter text adventure, and how he tried to kill all our fans
- Decorating for the holidays
All this, plus Michael's big plans for a game based on Bastille Day! You won't want to miss it!
If you have questions about game development or any of our games, e-mail them to email@example.com, and we'll answer them on the show! You can also follow us on Twitter; I'm @PaulMFranzen, and Michael is @arglefumph.