In this month's episode!
- The Mystery of Edwin Drood, and live theatrical shipping!
- Letting Twitch dictate your life (literally)
- Text parsers vs. verb menus vs. cursors
- Paul's really going to start writing Basically a Cow soon; he means it!
- How we (try to) promote our games
- What even are GUIs?
- Paul and Michael's let's play of Willy Beamish from 2011.
- IT'S PRONOUNCED "SUPER NINTENDO"
- Is it time for listener questions yet??
- Come hang out with Paul at RetroGameCon in Syracuse in November!
All this, plus Michael spends like 10 minutes trying to convince Paul to publish his game about mermaids. You won't want to miss it!!
If you have questions about game development or any of our games, e-mail them to email@example.com, and we'll answer them on the show! You can also follow us on Twitter; I'm @PaulMFranzen, and Michael is @arglefumph.