We're celebrating one whole year of "Oh, a Podcast!" ...Quietly. In our own ways. It's almost like we didn't mention it at all on the podcast itself, which would be crazy; but if you listen closely, you might hear us talking about things like:
- YouTube is putting LPers out of business.
- Michael Gray, the swim dad
- Pride and Prejudice as an interactive dating sim
- How Paul finds contract proofreading gigs
- Michael and Paul's story pitches, like "Forever a Clone" and "Love on the Oregon Trail"
- Craft store romance
- Should Michael write a game about his time in the seminary?
- Mermaids are definitely the Next Big Thing.
- Working out a personality for Judge Doodles in Internet Court
- Paul's experience showing off Awkward Steve at the Smithsonian!
All this, plus we try to re-imagine A Christmas Carol as high-fantasy interactive fiction. You won't want to miss it!!
If you have questions about game development or any of our games, e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll answer them on the show! You can also follow us on Twitter; I'm @PaulMFranzen, and Michael is @arglefumph.