It's Oh, a Podcast! #7! Michael ran out of games to write and Paul's been doing hush-hush contract work, but here's what we can and did talk about:
- How Paul picks up contract proofreading work for games
- The mistakes hidden object games were making ten years ago
- More about estimated tax payments!!
- We're working on an FMV legal thriller (tentatively) called "Internet Court"!
- Localizing noodles into hamburgers
- Cat President's value as an educational tool
- Michael is performing science experiments on his beard.
- Paul has a LOT of thoughts about save features in games.
- The unexpected and frustrating things that happen right before you release a game
- PLEASE VOTE FOR OUR GAMES ON STEAM GREENLIGHT.
All this, plus NO SERIOUSLY, PLEASE VOTE FOR OUR GAMES ON STEAM GREENLIGHT!
If you have questions about game development or any of our games, e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll answer them on the show! You can also follow us on Twitter; I'm @PaulMFranzen, and Michael is @arglefumph.