Well, we did it! Another podcast in the books. The pod-books. The book of pod. Casts. Podcasts! ...Here's what we're talking about this month:
- The Awkward Steve Duology is coming out next month! (And Paul has no idea how to sell it.)
- Also, E3 is happening! ...We haven't been keeping up with it, though.
- R.I.P. Steam Greenlight, and our bank accounts
- Are boring trailers better or worse than wacky trailers?
- All the Metroids
- We're having trouble figuring out the artwork for REAL Real-Life Room Escape: The Escape
- Michael's Sherlock Holmes interactive text game
- itch.io, and how we wish it had a bigger user base
- YouTubers react to Rover's unusual meow!
- "Has a game ever made you cry?"
All this, plus we learn about how Paul backs up his files!! You definitely won't want to miss it.
If you have questions about game development or any of our games, e-mail them to email@example.com, and we'll answer them on the show! You can also follow us on Twitter; I'm @PaulMFranzen, and Michael is @arglefumph.